This year's parade will be held on Saturday November 18th, 2017 at 5:30 P.M. Saturday November 19th is much more than the parade, activities include "Santa Watch Party" located at the Municipal Parking Lot (corner of Larch/Elgin Streets). 2pm - 5pm, hosted by 'Downtown Sudbury' BIA.
- Where does the Parade Start & End?
The Parade begins at the intersection of Notre Dame Ave and St. Anne's Road and concludes on Elgin Street at St. Anne's Road. See Map for directions etc.
- At what Time does the Parade Begin?
The Parade Begins at exactly 5:30 PM and ends at approximately 7:30
- What Parking Restrictions should I be aware of?
There is No Parking along the Parade Route itself. Please SEE MAP!
- Does the Parade go on Rain or Shine?
Yes it does You should dress according to the weather.
- Photos and Videos
- Please be advised by way of this notice that the Greater Sudbury Santa Claus Parade is filmed/photographed and, as a result, your picture may be captured and/or used electronically.
- Nous vous avisons par la présente que la Parade du père Noël du Grand Sudbury est filmée/photographiée et que par conséquent votre photo peut être captée ou utilisée électroniquement.
- How are Letters for Santa collected at the Parade?
Letter carriers from Canada Post are volunteering their time to collect all the Letters for Santa along the Parade Route just before the start of the Parade. (see Website for more details)
- What time will the Fireworks Start?
The fireworks will start immediately following the parade and can be viewed from most downtown locations.
- What time and where is the Santa Watch Party?
The "Santa Watch Party" located at the Municipal Parking Lot (corner of Larch/Elgin Streets). 2pm - 5pm, hosted by 'Downtown Sudbury' BIA.
The Santa Claus Parade Committee would like to thank the "Hilltop Seniors Workshop" for a total refurbish of Santa's Sleigh. They Spent many hours working on the sleigh to make sure that it was safe for Santa and the many children that ride on our float every year. They not only worked on the sleigh but reached out into our community and received the help of many local business who contributed material and labour. We would like to thank the Hilltop Seniors for their work and also the following business for their kind donations to make this year's parade an amazing and al safe event. "List of donators Below"
CITY WELDING, SUPERIOR COLLISION , HOME DEPOT, LOWES, MODERN NEON SIGNS
Maslack, 2nd Ave. Home Hardware, Petal Pushers, Heels'n Soles